Paleo Savory Mushroom and Bell Pepper Omelet Cups
Servings: 8 servings
Calories: 188 kcal
- 8 eggs
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan (or use paper liners).
- Whisk the eggs together in a large bowl.
- Mix in the mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, salt, pepper and water.
- Divide the mix between 8 muffin cups and fill the remaining 4 with water.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and serve.
Nutritional info: Calories 188, Fat 12.5 g, Protein 16.7 g, Carbohydrates 6.8 g Servings: 8