How Can Dr.Spages Help You Reverse Diabetes?
Diabetes is one of the most common health concerns to many Americans today. Diabetes can also lead to other complications, so that is why you should always react well in advance and contact Dr. Spages to prevent diabetes. Sometimes the risks for diabetes go noticed until it is too late. As soon as someone is diagnosed with diabetes, he or she has to go on a strict diet, take insulin injections, so their new life is much different. However, recent studies have shown great success with these new alternative approaches for treating people that are at risk for developing Diabetes. These new approaches practiced by Dr. Jonathan Spages D.C. have shown great results even at those patients that already have diabetes.
Things to Know Regarding Diabetes and Dr. Spages Methods
The first thing to have in mind is that diabetes type I cannot be reversed or prevented, but simple lifestyle changes can reduce complication and its symptoms. However, diabetes type II can be both prevented and reversed. If you want to do that naturally then you have to follow the concepts of the top Dr. Jonathan Spages.
- Always the first step is to prevent diabetes. If you want to reduce the risks for developing this disease, then you have to maintain a healthy weight and follow the diets suggested by Spages. A big majority of people that have type II diabetes are obese, so you must pay attention to your weight.
- If you already have diabetes, then the next step is to reverse it naturally. This can be done with the efficient diets provided by Jonathan Spages. Proper diet plans are a must in every successful treatment of diabetes. Carbohydrates directly impact the blood sugar levels, so if you want to know how you can reverse diabetes contact Dr. Spages who has shown great results in helping his diabetes patients. Because of the fact that sugar and carbohydrates directly affect the blood sugar levels, one of the first things you need to do is make changes in taking these. You must eliminate refined carbohydrates completely. White bread, white pasta, and white rice are some things that should be eliminated from the diet. Instead of them, Dr. Spages can suggest a healthier diet that involves taking more complex carbohydrates. They are digested at much slower pace by your body and that way you can prevent the spike of blood glucose in your body. Of course, intake of sugar also has to be reduced to a minimum, and you will have to avoid eating large amounts of processed sugar.
- Jonathan Spages also suggests more exercising for lowering the sugar levels. This is crucial to be done in combination with good diet so diabetes can be reversed naturally. However, before you start doing any exercises contact Dr. Spages because Dr. Spages will know what will work best for you and whether you should avoid certain exercises.
- Spages will also suggest which foods you should avoid, and those are mainly those foods that are full of saturated fats. Trans fats should be avoided completely. Saturated fats must be avoided because they increase risks for different heart problems. Not just that, but saturated fats often contribute towards resistance to insulin which is one of the causes that can lead to the development of type II diabetes. These fats are mostly found in dairy products and red meats. Dr. Jonathan Spages will suggest what kind of healthy fats you should eat more and what you should avoid.
- Another way in which Spages can help those with diabetic problems is by teaching them how to properly manage their stress. People often do not pay enough attention to this issue, but stress can significantly raise the levels of blood sugar because it releases the stress hormones. Those diabetics that follow the guidance of Dr. Jonathan Spages can easily lower their stress levels as well as their blood sugar levels.
- One of the main successful methods of Spages involves giving his patients nutritional healthy supplements that contain Vitamins C, D and E, as well as minerals like zinc, magnesium, and calcium. All of these can help in reversing diabetes naturally and can help in reducing the risk of developing other issues like heart problems, nerve problems, or eye issues. The supplement protocol is customized to meet each patients need based on their current lab results.
These were just some of the numerous other natural ways and successful methods provided by the qualified and skillful Dr. Jonathan Spages. Be proactive, keep an open mind and follow Dr. Spages advice if you want to succeed in your battle against diabetes. Dr. Spages tips and advice are very valuable, so instead of going for harsh medications, try natural ways and let Dr. Spages take care of your health. If you do that you will live much healthier and happier life.
To contact Dr. Jonathan Spages D.C. you can reach him at 973-523-5252. His practice is located in Paterson, NJ.