- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 lbs. baby carrots
- 1/2 c. melted coconut oil
- 1/4 c. sifted coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. Grade A Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp. nutmeg ground
- 1 tsp. cinnamon ground
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 4 large eggs
1. Heat up the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a casserole dish (1 1/2 quarts) with coconut oil.
3. Bring a large pot to a boil and add the carrots. Lower the heat to a simmer and cover
for 45 minutes.
4. Drain the water from the carrots and transfer the carrots to a food processor.
5. Combine the melted coconut oil, flour, lemon juice, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, maple syrup, baking soda and salt with the carrots. Pulse until smooth.
6. Add in the eggs one at a time.
7. Spoon the mixture into the dish and bake for about 45 minutes.