Savory Rosemary Salmon Recipe
Nutritional info: Calories 239, Fat 13 g, Protein 28 g, Carbohydrates 1 g. Servings: 4
Course: Main Course
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. salmon
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. rosemary salt blend
- Rosemary Salt Blend
- ½ c. dried rosemary ground
- ¼ c. sea salt
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Oil a cooking sheet/baking dish.
- Set the salmon on the sheet.
- Season with rosemary salt.
- Drizzle the top of the salmon.
- Cut out lemon slices and set them on top of the salmon.
- Put the sheet into the oven and broil for 10-15 minutes.
- It should be flaky and aromatic!
To make the Rosemary Salt blend; add the ingredients into a food processor and blend until thoroughly mixed. Store in a jar or container for later use.