- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. fresh sage leaves finely chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp. fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the chicken, salt, pepper, sage, thyme,
rosemary, nutmeg, cayenne pepper and red pepper flakes.
Mix together using your hands until well combined.
Form into 8 equal sized patties.
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the patties in batches. Brown one side,
flip and brown the other. Be sure they are cooked through.