Medical physicians are doing their best to help diabetic patients stay safe from Corona Virus COVID-19 while waiting for their vaccination, however some type II
What We CollectFor each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the domain name and e-mail address of the consumer (where possible). We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address). We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We GatherWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.