Paleo Maple Pumpkin Pancakes
Nutritional info: Calorie 332, Fat 16.5 g, Protein 20.1 g, Carbohydrates 25.2 g. Servings: 2
Calories: 332 kcal
- 1/4 c. pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. almond meal
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger or to taste
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves or to taste
- 2 tsp. coconut oil or as needed
- In a large mixing bowl, stir the puree, milk, eggs, syrup and vanilla until it has become
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, salt, almond meal, cloves,
- cinnamon and ginger.
- Whisk the flour and pumpkin mixtures together until lumps are gone.
- Let it sit for 3 minutes while heating the coconut oil in a skillet over low heat.
- Drop in the batter to make 5 inch pancakes. Brown on one side, flip and brown the
- other side.