Paleo Crab Cakes
Nutritional info: Calories 177, Fat 5g, Protein 22.4g, Carbohydrate 4.8g Servings: 6
Course: Main Course
Servings: 6 servings
Calories: 177 kcal
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp. Paleo mayonnaise see bonus recipe below
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce see bonus recipe below
- 1/4 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. seafood seasoning see recipe below
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 lb. fresh lump crabmeat
- 1/4 c. almond flour
- 1 tbsp. red pepper finely diced
- 2 tsp. green onion sliced
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
- 1/3 c. almond flour
In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce,
hot sauce, lemon juice, seafood seasoning and black pepper.
Gently mix in the crab meat, 1/4 c. almond flour, peppers, onions and parsley.
Form into 6 patties.
Place the remaining 1/3 cup of almond flour in a shallow bowl.
Coat either side of the cakes with almond flour.
Place on a greased cooking sheet and let them chill for an hour in the fridge.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place the cakes in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until they are golden brown.