Cinnamon Banana Bread Paleo Recipe
Nutritional Info: Calories 355, Fat 22.7 g, Protein 8.9 g, Carbohydrates 35.6 g. Servings: 8
Servings: 8 Servings
- 2 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 c. ripe bananas mashed
- ½ c. coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- ½ c. almond butter
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat the bottom of a 9x5 inch loaf pan with 1 tsp. coconut oil.
- Sift the baking soda, coconut flour and salt in a bowl, mix well ensuring there are no
- Combine the mashed bananas, almond butter and eggs in a separate bowl.
- Add the banana mixture into the flour and mix thoroughly.
- Put the mixture into the loaf pan.
- Place in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Stick a tooth pick in the middle to ensure it is cooked through.
- Let it cool and serve.