- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 2 lbs. baby carrots
- 1/2 c. melted coconut oil
- 1/4 c. sifted coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. raw honey
- 1 tbsp. nutmeg ground
- 1 tsp. cinnamon ground
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 4 large eggs
1. Heat up the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a casserole dish (1 1/2 quarts) with coconut oil.
3. Bring a large pot to a boil and add the carrots. Lower the heat to a simmer and cover
for 45 minutes.
4. Drain the water from the carrots and transfer the carrots to a food processor.
5. Combine the melted coconut oil, flour, lemon juice, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, honey,
baking soda and salt with the carrots. Pulse until smooth.
6. Add in the eggs one at a time.
7. Spoon the mixture into the dish and bake for about 45 minutes.
26 thoughts on “Tasty Carrot Souffle – Gluten Free and Paleo”
I have been looking for information about how to help my diabetes and came across this website. I like that the doctor really knows what he is talking about.
Can someone recommend Organic supplements? Thanks xxx
Hello everybody ! Does anyone know more supplements for diabetics? I want to get more help
Dr Spages like the vitamins and supplements from http://www.completelifenutrition.org you will find supplements for people with diabetes. Thanks for visiting
Why do you post such garbage? Diabetes cannot be reversed.
what is the difference between type I and Type 2 diabetes?
Type 1 diabetes is autoimmune and type 2 diabetes is caused my many factors. Please see https://www.drjspages.com/webinar for more information about diabetes
This recipe looks great. I like that it is for diabetics too.
It is very yummy! Enjoy
This recipe is superb! when mom and I made it and start eating this I can’t stop my craving for this dish!
Oh really Melanie? but remember the proper diet please. 😉
I found this to be very helpful information on reversing type 2 diabetes.
I’m glad, soon I will post recipes for reversing diabetes as well.
Hi, Neat post. Definitely helpful for type 2 diabetics.
I am happy you enjoyed it.
Loved the information I found here on your blog about type 2 dabetes.
Glad you liked it!
This recipe looks delicious. I’ll try it.
This is delicious.
I will try to make this one I’m looking forward for this taste Dr. Spages
I can guarantee you about the taste 😉
Howdy! excellent recipes you have got here on this post. I am returning to your site for more soon!
Thanks! more to come! 🙂
Someone with insulin resistance in its early stages can develop type 2 diabetes if it continues long enoug